Last Updated: May 27, 2022
2. Collection of Personal Information
Our website collects email addresses and information collected through online tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, such the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, that will assist us in providing and maintaining our website. We may use anonymous information in any legal manner, commercial or internal.
3. Use of Information Collected
Millenia3 may collect and may make use of personal information to:
- Assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request;
- Contact you to complete surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide improved administration of our website and services;
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services and for our other marketing purposes.
Except for our use of targeted advertising described in Section 7 below, Millenia3 does not sell, rent, or lease your personal information or any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Millenia3 may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, as required to do in accordance with applicable laws, a government or court order, a corporate transaction, as required to protect our security and the security of our website.
4. Non-Marketing Purposes
We may contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Millenia3 products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
5. Children Under the Age of 13
Neither our website nor our services are intended for use by children under 13. Do not use our website if you are under 13. Millenia3 does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child has submitted personal information to us, please contact us immediately using the information below and we will delete that information.
6. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the right to discontinue receiving communications from us. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com or follow the unsubscribe link in our emails.
7. Cookies and Other Technologies.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website stores on your computer while you are viewing a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (most of which have an expiration date, based on the purpose of the cookie, at which point they self-delete). We may place three kinds of cookies: essential, advertising, and performance/analytics (non-essential).
Essential Cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with the website, the services available through our website, and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our website functions.
- for “essential” or “functional” purposes, such as to enable various features of the website like remembering passwords or staying logged in during your session;
- for analytics purposes necessary to carry out electronic communication processes or to provide certain functions you wish to use. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and smooth provision of our services;
- for advertising purposes to serve, manage, and track the effectiveness of our advertisements;
- legitimate interests in how our website is used or performs, how users engage with and navigate through the website, what sites users visit before visiting our website, how often they visit our website, whether an email was received or opened, and other similar information; and
- subject to any consent required by law, for the purpose of analyzing your feedback on our products on other platforms.
Opting Out. If you would like to remove or disable cookies via your browser, refer to your browser’s settings. If you wish to limit third parties’ collection of information about your use of our website, you can opt-out via our cookie banner (if applicable) or at the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative. PLEASE NOTE THAT OPTING-OUT OF TARGETED OR BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADVERTISING. IT WILL, HOWEVER, EXCLUDE YOU FROM INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING CONDUCTED THROUGH PARTICIPATING NETWORKS, AS PROVIDED BY THEIR POLICIES AND CHOICE MECHANISMS.
Millenia3 endeavors to protect and keep personal information private. We use reasonable security measures designed to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. These measures vary based on the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, process, and store and the current state of technology. We also take measures to ensure service providers that process personal data on our behalf also have appropriate security controls in place.
We cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
9. How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 678.391.9600
2121 Barrett Park Dr NW, Ste 200
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144